Wednesday, December 8, 2010

O' Christmas Tree

I posted about our other Christmas decorations, but I didn't do a blog about our Christmas tree and our outside lights! After the tree sat nakey for a full week, it finally got decorated! I am loving the finished product:)


Sunday we finally finished the lights on the outside of the house. As I've said before, David becomes Clark W. Griswold at Christmas time and this year was no exception! Gosh I love this movie...


We made a mid-decorating run to Espositos, the local garden center, to buy some light globes for the pergola. We would have loved to have bought several but @ $20 a pop we only got two. We plan to hit up the after christmas sale to see if we can get some more!



On another note, we bought Eclipse last weekend and have not yet watched it *gasp*! So that's what we're about to do...yippee!

1 comment:

  1. OMG, he really does become Clark Griswold. Crazy, but I LOVE the lights!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...