Thursday, December 9, 2010

Tomorrow, tomorrow!

My Cricut should finally be here tomorrow! I am so dadgum excited! I ordered it the Monday before Thanksgiving and it has been taking its lovely time getting here. I won’t be able to use it until Christmas but just knowing that it’s not yet “in my hands” and is floating around in Fedexland has been killing me!
I asked for vinyl for Christmas (never thought I’d be saying that!) and I am just itching to get started crafting! I have never actually used the machine before, but I have been watching YouTube tutorials on all things Cricut like it’s my job. YouTube is uh-mazing in case ya didn’t know. I can watch everything from dogs sayin’ “Mama” to how to cut in a room when painting. So nifty! I just don’t know how people lived before there was technology. I wouldn’t have been able to make it.

Anywho, I’ve got some ideas on what I want to make, but my first project will be address door numbers! I LOVE this and can’t wait to make some for our humble abode :)
I also want to make a personalized sticker for my car, but I dunno what yet. I really like the monogrammed initials but we’ll see!

That’s all for now.

Oh and there’s something else I’m really excited about that’s happening tomorrow, but I can’t tell yet!

Happy early weekend:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...